Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Been Way To Long

Love the matching outfits!
1st b'day.... loving the cake!

Already 1!


Valentine's Day



Disney!

Wow, I thought I had updated since Christmas! That is crazy! I just downloaded some pics so I thought I would try this blogging thing again! We'll see how it goes! Where do I even begin? Hagen and I went to Disney World with my best friend and her boys! We had a blast but boy was it tiring! Every time Hagen sees an airplane, he says it is going to Disney World and when can we go back? Since then I guess we've been doing the preschool thing, celebrating Lizzy's 1st b'day, and playing outside when we can. They are both growing and changing everyday! They are starting to really have fun together. Lizzy has always loved anything Hagen does but now Hagen is realizing that she can be fun too! :)











No comments: